Click and drag the map to pan...
(28/4/2012) - AAMET Approved EFT Training, level 1
|Posted By:||Christine Sutton|
Level 1 Course:
Venue: Solihull, near Birmingham
1 day course, 10am-5.30pm.
introducing you to the fundamentals of EFT theory and practice
Your investment: £120 for Level 1
If you book for Level 2 at the same time you receive a discount of 10% on the total. (Level 1 and 2 together is £324)
See our website for booking details: www.phoenixeft.co.uk
Christine Sutton and Philip Davis are experienced AAMET registered Level 3 practitioners and trainers in EFT. All courses conform to the AAMET guidelines for content and are certificated.
The level 1 course is suitable for beginners or those with a limited knowledge of EFT. You will be able to treat yourself, your family, friends or clients and see them gain a brighter outlook as their emotional issues collapse.
For those who intend to go on into professional practice this training day is just the first step and can be followed immediately by Level 2 training, or you can split the levels up and take Level 2 after a break of a few weeks or months as required.
Session contents include:
• The theory behind EFT, its history and its links with other holistic therapies such as Acupuncture, Acupressure and Kinesiology.
• Discussion of the Range of applications of EFT.
• The basic method of applying the technique to self and to other people.
• Shortcuts and extra techniques.
• Evaluating intensity of issues
• Isolating Issues and aspects and dealing with them
• Formulation of affirmations for use with the technique.
• How to assess progress with the issue you are tackling.
• How to test whether you have successfully dealt with the problem.
• What it means when no progress is apparent and how to overcome this.
• Demonstrations with Borrowing Benefits.
• Working with your issues and watching them dissolve, live.
• The importance of self-work.
• Limitations of Level 1 work-where not to go with this level of expertise!
We include tips on how to improve your work, shortcuts to the technique and a view of the more advanced forms of EFT including the cutting edge techniques as they are introduced so that you can grasp the enormous potential of EFT.
Why choose Phoenix EFT for your training?
• Most of our training is done from our home based practice-we offer a comfortable and informal safe space in which to work so that students can relax and gain as much as possible from the day.
• Easy access from M40. M42, M6 or local rail (Olton or NEC stations).
• Some onsite parking but plenty in the surrounding residential roads.
• Plenty of local BnBs within easy reach.
• Training in small groups of 4-6 so everyone is fully involved and receives the attention they deserve.
• Thorough grounding in all aspects of EFT at this level of training.
• We fully support our students for as long as they require it via email, phone, monthly EFT tapping group to practice and ask questions, frequent mentoring group sessions, CPD opportunities plus therapeutic sessions to work through personal issues.
• Training to Level 2 and 3 as required, also with full support and back up.
We hope to meet you soon!